Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah_kotb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 08:39 AM
    How Radium should be stored

Check out some similar questions!

Ikea radium 5 light flexible track light won't work [ 4 Answers ]

HI I've now purchased 2 Ikea radium flexible track lights for installation in my kitchen and neither has worked for longer than a few seconds. As I assumed that the first one was a bad transformer and no longer had the receipt etc, we drove down to Ikea and bought another set. If you know this set...

Madame and Pierre Curie and Radium [ 1 Answers ]

Explain why Madame and Pierre Curie were able to discover radium, even though its half-life of 1603 years is much less than what is usually considered to be the age of the universe.

Stored home [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and me own our property.9 years ago our daugther and her boyfriend bought a new moblie home and put it on our property. It was only to be here for a short while until they found there own property.the home was in his name only and he left 3 years ago and our daugther and her new boyfriend...

IKEA Radium Lighting interference with TV [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed the low voltage lighting kit. When I turned on the TV with the lights on I have interference lines on the screen. When I turn the lights off the lines go away. I moved the rail so it was not over the TV. With one lamp on the rail, I did not get the interference lines. But when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.