Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinusharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 12:08 AM
    How much money I will deposit

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord run away with our deposit money [ 6 Answers ]

Our Landlord run away with our deposit money for almost four tenants. He asked us to move out by the end of month. And when we decide to move out and ask for the deposit money. Now it's already the end of the month. He just run away and refuse to return the deposit money. Now we can not find him....

He is not giving deposit money back [ 2 Answers ]

last year in december i moved into a basement aparment with my two yearl old son and a roomate.. i had many problem with her so she moved out after a few months, later then my boyfriend moved in .. i got pregnant and i couldn't afford the aparment anymore i gave the lanlord 1month and half notice i...

Need money for security deposit [ 9 Answers ]

I need 200.00 dollars buy the 25th of October to pay my landlord so I can move in. I am currently living with some one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you:(

Who claims the deposit money? [ 2 Answers ]

State: California Hello, Here is the scenario. The prospect and seller signed on the deal. The prospect needed to qualify for the loan PRIOR to the closing. The prospect made a deposit and told the seller he will be ready within 40 days. The first loan request was rejected because of low...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.