Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glashan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 10:18 PM
    Attacking elephant dream
    In early morning I dreamed that an elephant is attacking me.he follow where ever I go and tried to attackk several times.wht is the relevanz of this dream?
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 22, 2011, 02:03 AM
    When an elephant in a dream attacks you it has to do with tyranny and uncontrollable powers.
    It could mean that someone is trying to hurt you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

A man and an elephant [ 4 Answers ]

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one...

Elephant extinction [ 3 Answers ]

What measures have been taken to preserve the african elephant population?

Dream of Elephant in my Subaru [ 5 Answers ]

I need some good dream interpreters to try this one: Early this morning I was dreaming about a young elephant, my dog (walker hound/lab cross) and my son out riding in my Subaru stationwagon and stopping by a lake for a breather. The young elephant was in the back seat with my dog and I walked...

View more questions Search