Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 08:02 PM
    HI please help I think Im being stalked...
    Is it possible for someone to view my cell phone internet search history from a computer? I have a feeling someone is spying on my internet search history I am making from my cell phone... only after peace of mind.. please help
    wishes09 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2010, 02:49 AM
    I would call and ask your cell phone carrier. I do believe on most phones they are just like a computer and keep a history of places you have been on the internet.
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Dec 8, 2010, 06:31 AM

Moving this to the appropriate forum could help maybe?
    Jstar00000 Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2010, 07:23 PM
    Talk to a police maybe they can help solve the problem... I would not use your phone internet for a long time so maybe if someone is they would get the message
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Dec 16, 2010, 04:19 AM

WHat phone are you using for starters would help?

I do not believe a person on a computer could see what you have been browsing on the internet on your cell.

But... like I said, we need to know what type of phone your using.
    I don't think the police will help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 06:17 AM

There are of course key stoke programs and virus that can effect cell phone interent use just the same as your home computer.

Have you taken your phone in and had a tech check it out ?
    Collegeguy_24 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2010, 10:05 AM

It is actually possible if the person spying is hacking your phone. First it would help if you told me what phone you are using, Iphone, Droid, what? I know there are things you can download to erase your history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being stalked or just paranoid? [ 3 Answers ]

For several years now I have thought that I am being stalked. My family thinks I'm crazy. Little things would happen like, during the workday, I would go to my car to find my coffee cup missing or emptied or my cigarette pack crushed into a ball or my lighter broken in half. I would also at...

Being Stalked [ 12 Answers ]

My husband recently passed away. It was a suicide. His father has been threatening me, harassing me and now my son. The police are fully aware of the entire situation. I could not go to the grave, the funeral home had undercover police at funeral for fear he would do something. The police have been...

I think I'm being stalked/harrassed.. [ 15 Answers ]

There is this guy in my high school, he startedto follow me around lately.he knows where I work, live.. etc.. He has over 20 phone numbers and he always calls me. Today he called me and said " If i can't have you then no one else will".he also said " i saw you taking ashower the other night".. and...

View more questions Search