Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRboy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Why do words bring me down so easily?
    Lately peoples words have been making me feel so down even if they joke I feel they are right a lot of my friends are so smart or so cool and popular.
    peregrina Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 07:08 PM

I have felt like that before. All I can say is: stay away from people who bring you down, free yourself from the negativity they spread, refuse to be dominated by other people's opinions of you. I once heard that there are "roof people" who lift you up and "basement people" who pull you down. Surround yourself with roof people, you are worth it.
    learntruth Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2010, 03:45 PM
    I agree with Peregrina. Avoid people who bring you down. Americans live in an increasingly sarcastic, put-down culture. It makes us feel bad but we participate nonetheless. Words carry physical effects. Every word is either adding to or taking from your body, medically. Therefore, how you feel is both psychological and physical. Spend time with people who treat you right and in whose company you feel good. Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

Brusing easily [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a hot tub earlyer today with a friend and I didn't want to sit in front of a jet as it pushes me and I go gliding across the hot tub lol, so I sat next to a jet but I guess a little to close because the jet was brushing my side. I just found out a few hours later that there's a fair sized...

How to conceive easily [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Now I'm trying to get pregnant since 3 mnths but till now didn't get pregnant.I just want to know the changes which I need to bring in my life routine to conceive easily

How do I let him down easily. [ 2 Answers ]

I went ice-skating with these to lads the other day and one told me that the other fancies me. I've been out with him before but I don't like him that way anymore. I don't like being straight with lads by just telling them I'm not interested . How do I tell him nicely, without upsetting him? ...

How do I let him go easily? [ 18 Answers ]

I need to break up with my boyfriend. What should I do? He'd go to pieces!

View more questions Search