Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prb11111111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2010, 03:08 PM
    I found a potbelly stove, the only thing on it is on top it reads rex 55
    That's all I know. I've checked Goolge and Yahoo called a few stove companys in MA,NH no one had an answer. Where, when and who made this stove?
    alexdom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 10:08 AM
    I don't have an answer for you regarding your Rex #55, I have a Rex pot belly stove #131 can you help me find out more about it? Dild you get info yon yours? Thanks
    prb11111111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2011, 01:22 PM
    I still have not received an answer to my question. I'm sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotpoint stove top [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Hotpoint electric stove that has a ceramic cooking top that has a crack in one of the burner areas due to a bottle falling on it from a shelf. The questions is it safe to continue using the cracked burner or is a replacement necessary?

How do I clean a stove top? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently acquired a very nice bisque colored gas stove. However one of the burner areas has baked on food that I can't get off. Any ideas what to use to get it off. I tried a scratch pad but that just scratched the surface and the crud is still there.

Replacing a stove top [ 1 Answers ]

Can I replace the top of my stove? It is an older Magic Chef slide in gas range. I would like to replace the top and grates as I am updating my kitchen. Any advice would be appreciated!!

Stove top stained [ 1 Answers ]

My maytag smooth top range had a burned on stain I cannot remove--any suggestions?

View more questions Search