Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychoticshadi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Can't remember Romantic movie title
    My sister and I are trying to remember the title of a movie. It's an old romance movie. We don't remember much, but the basic plot outline goes something like this. The main character is a young, blonde woman who travels to either Ireland or England or some place like that where there's castles and Barons and Dukes. She is a live-in helper to a noble woman and she falls in love with a wealthy Baron who's family has a history of madness. This lineage of madness is a mysterious secret she discovers. The Baron refuses to marry her because he is afraid of going mad himself. The story ends with him discovering that he is an adopted son, the madness could not be passed to him and they lived happily ever after. We remember one scene where the Baron's crazy sister attacks the young, blonde woman, attempting to strangle her with a rope/piece of string like she did to a bird/raven earlier in the movie. We would thoroughly appreciate any kind of response to this question that's been tormenting us for forever now. Thank you!
    9074861738dani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoticshadi
    My sister and I are trying to remember the title of a movie. It's an old romance movie. We don't remember much, but the basic plot outline goes something like this. The main character is a young, blonde woman who travels to either Ireland or England or some place like that where there's castles and Barons and Dukes. She is a live-in helper to a noble woman and she falls in love with a wealthy Baron who's family has a history of madness. This lineage of madness is a mysterious secret she discovers. The Baron refuses to marry her because he is afraid of going mad himself. The story ends with him discovering that he is an adopted son, the madness could not be passed to him and they lived happily ever after. We remember one scene where the Baron's crazy sister attacks the young, blonde woman, attempting to strangle her with a rope/piece of string like she did to a bird/raven ealier in the movie. We would thoroughly appreciate any kind of response to this question that's been tormenting us for forever now. Thank you!
    Is it Wuthering Heights or Jane Erye?
    9074861738dani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 12:29 PM
    It may be Jane Erye (sp?) or Wuthering Heights.
    psychoticshadi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Thank you for answering! But we checked out the suggestions and unfortunately, neither of them were the movie we remember. Thank you for trying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

Desperate for answers [ 3 Answers ]

My cousin is currently planning to move from California to Hawaii to reunite with her husband and father of her ten year old daughter after a long separation. The couple had originally lived together in California, but after the separation her husband moved to Kauai, HI for an employment...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search