Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunagiri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2003, 03:29 PM
    Multi volume spanning
    Hai,
    Please let me know is there any software that can read the cd recorded in multiple sesssion. With Nero installed I am able to see it, but when use the CD in some other PC only the last volume is visible. I don't want to install NERO wherever I go. Kindly suggest me a good software. I tried with EasyCDReader.exe from Nero and UDFReader from adaptec but it does not work
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2003, 04:02 PM
    multi volume spanning
    Cd's are what about 25 cents a piece I hate to tell you this but you would be much better off closing the cd session that's the only way computers with OS's that do not support the reading of cdr's will be able to see the entire contents of the cd
    maloney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2003, 07:30 AM
    multi volume spanning
    Just to let people know that questions are from different parts of the world and 25 cents to some people may be peanuts, while to some others it is not so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LLC with Multi states 1099 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there: I am a GA resident. If I received a 1099 from NY State but perform the job in LA State, which state should I file my tax? Thanks.

Pci multi media sound device [ 2 Answers ]

Hello ev one.. I am using my moms PC because my processor fried.. and she has no sound.. I tried to update the driver but I can't find one.. it just says that it need s to be updated.. it is integrated into the mother board so I have no clue as to what to do now. I really really need my sound.....

Multi-function Printers [ 6 Answers ]

As a computer illiterate geriatric septugenarian, I crave your help and advice. I have recently upgraded to Windows XP and am having trouble with both my Lexmark printer & my scanner. Having made the decision to replace the above, I would appreciate comments from those of you who have experience...

1099 Misc Multi State [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1099 Misc to be filed with my taxes. I am a Non Resident. Now the situation is with my state forms. I was working from home and in the mid year I moved from Maryland to Syracuse, NY while conitnuing the job, So for which state should I pay the tax for, NY or Maryland or both. ...

View more questions Search