Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 02:06 AM
    Can a couple who both o positive have 1 o negative and 1 o positive baby
    I am o negative and so is my ex husband we have 2 children together my little boy is o positive but my little girl is o negative is that possible please really need an answer because my ex isn't claiming her because his wife says there's no way she's his because of her blood type and I never cheated on him but he has me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 7, 2010, 03:05 AM

No,

Rh negative children can have parents that are either Rh positive or Rh negative.

If both parents are Rh negative then the children will be Rh negative.

However, a child whose parents are both Rh+ can be Rh -.

You can read all about it here.

ABO Blood Types Inherited from Our Parents - BloodBook, Blood Information for Life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just had a blood test ANA positive SS-b for sjogren's slightly positive [ 7 Answers ]

Does this mean I definitely have Sjogren's?:confused:

Positive test couple of weeks pregnant [ 16 Answers ]

I'm nearly 2 weeks late and was scared todo a pregnancy test due to what happened last time with my mum! I took a test this morning andit came back positive!! I sooo excited but sooo nervous about telling my mum, my boyfriends family will be over the moon though!! My boyfriend is sooo happy to, I...

Positive or negative externalities [ 1 Answers ]

Does the oil industry have positive or negative externalities and if so, what are they?

Is it positive or negative? [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday. It was negative. Something told me to look at it again this morning and it had a very tainted yellow line next to the very bright pink line. I read in an article that a test is only correct up to 10 min otherwise it evaporates and the results may change. Let me...

Is it a positive or a negative? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I took a test today and the results said negative so I put it or the counter and walked away for a couple of hours when I came back it had a very light blue plus so does this mean a negative or a positive? I'm so confussed:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search