Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamilah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 06:49 PM
    Teenager
    What do u do when a mother puts her 17 year old out that has not grauated from high school and she needs to be enrolled in high school by her godmother do u need to get custody. She only has 7months before she turns 18. I really don't understand what to do because of her age.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 06:55 PM

Where do you live?
    gemmax Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2010, 07:17 PM
    Depending upon what state you live in, she may be able to be emancipated by the court. (set free)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 08:12 PM

Do you live in the same area, can you merely just keep going to the same school, ( don't even have to tell them what is happening, just let her keep going to school)

You often complicate things telling schools too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being a teenager. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a teenagee girl, I'm 15. This questions to all people past their teenage years, it's simple really, all I want to know is 'how was your teenage years?' I'm just plainly curious. Things like friends, boy/girlfriends, first kisss, mood swings, how you got on with family, sad/happy...

Filling out nc-4 for teenager [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter, 16, starts her first "real" job this summer and we are having trouble filling out the W-4 and NC-4 wage forms. She will make less than $1200 for the year. Is she exempt or 0? Thank you...

Is this just me being a teenager? [ 5 Answers ]

I feel so stressed, and so cut off from all of my friends! I feel like I'm pushing them away by telling them how I feel and I've gotten to the point where I don't realise my feelings until I've said them. Over the past few months I've become different from how I used to be! I've been feeling sick...

Should teenager get married? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm curious because my 18 year old sister is trying to get married and I still consider her a teen.

Teenager charged [ 5 Answers ]

My neighbour's son is 16, and has been charged with Assault and Robbery. The charges really sound bad, but they do amount to he and a friend assaulting a classmate and stealing a pack of cigarettes. This child has been caught shoplifting twice before, but charges were never laid, although the...

View more questions Search