Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    partsman35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 04:50 PM
    Can you get splitters for rg6 or rg8 cable
    I want to run the cable to my garage and need to split my cable. Thanks partsman35
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2010, 05:15 PM

Try here for the splitter or Radio Shack, Home Depot, Kmart, most anywhere, may be an unused one on the side of your house.
    RG-6 is common in Homes, RG 59 used to be and is still good for cameras. RG-8, RG-8X and so on is not 75 ohm impedance and not meant for television.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can telephone cable and television cable put in one electrical conduit [ 5 Answers ]

Can telephone cable and television cable put in one electrical conduit?

Duer log splitters [ 1 Answers ]

I have just bought a Duer log splitter with a 5 hp Briggs & Stratton which doesn't want to run.Has any one had experience replacing these with a Honda with more power?

Connecting VCR, Cable Box, DVD, and Cable Internet [ 2 Answers ]

How do you connect cable wires to the cable box, broadband cable internet, a VCR, and a DVD player and still be able to watch a movie on VCR but also be able to record what's on TV with the VCR.

RG6 cable for Line level audio [ 3 Answers ]

We need one pair 22AWG for one channel line level audio(Left or right).We also can use one RG6 coax cable for one channel line level audio.There is only one center conductor in side RG6 .How can that RG6 work for line level audio? It looks like we need two RG6.

RG6 cable [ 3 Answers ]

I am running wire for my satellite dish for my basement. There are two types of RG6 at Lowe's. RG6 and Digital RG6. What does the satellite and cable companies use. I can buy 250' of digital and 500' of the regular both for $70 I don't know what's best.

View more questions Search