Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lol.lol.lol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 01:44 PM
    How can I tell if this guy likes me?
    I'm 16 and this other guy is 16 too and quite fit, we're in a few of the same classes in School and we often sit together. I get the impression that he likes me too, 'cause some times he says stuff quietly in a different way that I won't repeat, but I think he's trying to joke, we also cuddle a lot and play fight. Recently he's been a little weird with me like telling me too shut up and go away when I sit next to him but in a joking way again, but I was in class with him yesterday and we were passing a note and every time he had take it out of my hand he would kind of hold my hand as he took it, in a stroking way, I'm not sure how he feels but sometimes when we're messing and I hold him I can't stop thinking about him for the rest of the day. As well as that I confess I have typed in how to know if I guy likes you on Google... And one of the things it says is that you'll stare at each other and look away or smile and we have done that quite a few times... What do you think?
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 02:00 PM

It sounds like he likes you. Those are some pretty common ways of how guys flirt: play fighting, joking around, teasing, and other stuff like that.

I wouldn't stress over it too much. If you like him and enjoy spending time with him then just have fun.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 6, 2010, 02:35 PM
    I agree with jmw. I'd let things progress naturally, just don't force it.

-Drew
    BrandonGT Posts: 34, Reputation: 14

Dec 6, 2010, 03:27 PM
    I think the easiest way is to ask :P
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 7, 2010, 08:21 AM

Its natural for people to be attracted to each other, so enjoy it. I think you do like each other, and you are thrilled by the attention, and the feelings they bring. We all would be, and have been at 16. Just relax and see what happens next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does this guy likes ? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi basically the thing is that the guy from my primary school is now in my secondary school and he actually says he likes me since primary school because was so fit. Now the thing is I don't know if I should take him seriously . All of my mates say he's joking . Well I don't no he's keeps...

Do You Think This Guy Likes Me? [ 8 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy I like he works at a small mini mart and I always go to that store to get weather it would be one item or more but I always go there. I really like him and I think he likes me back you tell me: 1.he ALWAYS looks at me. 2.He SMILES at me. 3.he always looks for me when I...

I think this guy likes me, but I DON'T like him. [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this really funny, happy, and outgoing guy that was in my class last year, and he is once again this year. I'm getting the impression that he likes me, but the thing is, I don't like him back. I used to think of him as someone I'd want to get to know and be friends with, but now...

I really like this guy and I know he likes me, but. [ 1 Answers ]

I just met this guy about 2 months ago and was instantly attracted to him. I know him a lot better now, and I know he likes me, and feels the same way about the chemistry (hugs me, compliments me, flirts with me). He asked me out once, but I already had plans that night so he tagged along (and...

How do you know a guy likes you? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you know if a guy likes you?

View more questions Search