Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frana641 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 01:32 PM
    80's cartoon short, with two black haired men in lab coats. One tall, and one short.
    What is the name of the 80's cartoon short that had two characters in white lab coats? There was a tall thin man, and a short, more round one. The tall man had a wiry black moustache, very prominent nose and had a nasally voice, and I am unsure of any features for the short man, and I don't believe he talked at all. I believe the tall one was the main character, always messing up the experiments? While the short quiet one was the more intelligent one?

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie from 80's or 90's with short scary cave troll, possibly flames for hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a cartoon movie from the 80's or early 90's and all I can remember is that it was very trippy, and there was a gnome like creature that I think lived in a cave and had flames for hair or flames on the top of its head. It was very weird and trippy!

M really short 4 my age.. How do I grow tall really fast? [ 1 Answers ]

What exercise or diet do I follow?

Short haired lab? [ 6 Answers ]

Can you shave a short hair golden retriever? :confused:

Tall and short? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 15... Im like 5'8-5'9... yet my boyfriends is like 5'6... he's older then me... by like two years... does that look funny to you? I mean, I wouldn't break up with him... just because I'm tall and he is short.. Its just weird. I've never gone out with a guy shorter then me. Does anybody think it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.