Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alln1coach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Furnace is turn off after 5 minutes?
    My Goodman furnace runs for about 5 minutes and the blower stop blowing, and will not come back on unless I turn the termo. Back off to 0 then back to any tempiture and it will turn back on for another 5 minutes maybe 10 at the most. GME8 Gas Furnace

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my whirlpool dryer turn itself off after 10 minutes [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer only turns itself off when in a heat mode... not fluff. I don't think it is the motor. Any suggestions?

My furnace heats up for about 15 minutes and then shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Model# GMP075-3 Serial #9501043865 My furnace heat up for about 15 minutes and then goes out. The HVAC Tech replaced the flame sensor and the auxiliary limit switch and that did not resolve the issue, The Tech says that he checked everything he could think of and the heat exchange...

Furnace turns itself off every 2 minutes [ 0 Answers ]

HI, I have a furnace that won't stay in. The blower keeps blowing, but the heat cuts out because the flames get shut off every two minutes or so. Over the summer, we remodeled and streamlined the duct work. We eliminated lots of big runs that absorbed all the heat. Now, though, I think we...

Furnace stays on for 2 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a digital thermostat and my furnace seems to stay on for only 2 minutes at a time. It does this approximately every 10 min. The programmed cycle rate is 5/hr, so starting up every 10 min makes sense. If the programmed temp is 72 F and the room temp is around 72 F, it will start up as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.