Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lakim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Plumbing Question, for an outdoor hot/cold frost free faucet.
    I am working on a project and I want to make some modifications to an outside faucet. Can someone send me to a good site, or send me some info... I would like to learn excactly how a (Moen?) single handle, hot/cold, cartridge type frost free sill faucet works (in detail) with parts listed/explained, and so on... (I would like to learn as much as I can about what I am planning on doing, before I purchase and disassemble a $140.00 faucet.) Thanks, Mike.
    P.S. I have printed the pdf pages from moen for their faucet (with the exploded parts view) already,
    But it doesn't tell what each specific part is or it's function, etc.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a free plumbing question [ 1 Answers ]

I live in central nsw,and have just replaced a natural gas external heating unit with a new more efficient model it will sit under the house where the old one was{for approx 13yrs},My question is the unit will sit approx half meter from the gas meter,can I legally use a flex. Hose to supply gas...

Free answer to plumbing question [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of the tool that can be used to remove the plug on the main sewer drain. The drain is recessed so I cannot use a regular wrench to reach it. The plug has a square nut type of protrusion which I am sure was put there to open the plug with the right tool. I just don't even...

Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side, with ice maker, freezer building up frost [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 2 years old but for the past 2 year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of...

Hot water comes out of cold faucet [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on cold water faucet hot water comes out for about a minute then turns cold this happens at kitchen and bathroom sinks, why??

Min. Distance between hot/cold plumbing and MORE. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a variety of plumbing questions, and hope someone in-the-know can help out. Here goes: This house is 43 years old, with 3/4" galvanized plumbing. We're moving the washer, dryer and water heater from an area that was once a garage (but has become interior finished space) to another part...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.