Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2010, 11:37 PM
    I was saying something about an Ice Age recently and before everyone including myself shouts; you idiot! Haven't you heard about global warming? Take a look at this
    There's a mini ice age coming, says man who beats weather experts
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2010, 10:56 AM

I'm sure that the amount of the toxic Corexix had something to do with this. The kerosene minute droplets going into the air and water circulating around the globe PLUS the manipulated wildly swinging Jet Stream definitely has something to do with this.

There will be many folks in the USA who will be homeless this winter or unable to pay for their heating bills if they do have a roof over their heads.

It is one way of serious population control. Kill off everyone who is homeless. Make millions more homeless and then kill them off in the extreme cold weather. Extreme heat does not kill like extreme cold does. Humans are hard to get rid of in the heat - but just let it get down to say 10 degrees F and you'll see a huge number of homeless die this winter season due to lack of shelter room.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Have them come to Canada, another green Christmas over here.
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2010, 11:01 AM

Forgot to mention that they trashed the Florida orange crop again this year making the growers juice their oranges. Now if you want a fresh orange you'll be forced to buy from California instead. Last year both myself and my son ate California oranges and got ill from them. Don't know what they are spraying on the oranges or what has gone wrong with the California oranges but I won't even buy them this year. I'm leaning towards the oranges being a GMO product as they never made me ill before like that. Or sprayed with the legal toxic spray they are allowed to use out in California.
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Have them come to Canada, another green Christmas over here.
    Sounds nice and all NK, but Canada is more than jealous of it's borders and you just can't go pick up and move there either. Instead everyone wants to just move to the USA. If I did decide to move to Canada I'd have a hard time getting a job and I would not be allowed to partake of their "free" health care system as I am not a Canadian.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2010, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Sounds nice and all NK, but Canada is more than jealous of it's borders and you just can't go pick up and move there either. Instead everyone wants to just move to the USA. If I did decide to move to Canada I'd have a hard time getting a job and I would not be allowed to partake of their "free" health care system as I am not a Canadian.
    Ok, good luck!
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    It is one way of serious population control.
    Hey no conspiracy theories please and killing off the homeless isn't serious population control as there really aren't that many of them. The problems in Europe at the moment are the result of volcanic activity earlier in the year. This result after volcanic activity has been observed for centuries. Please remember we are five volcanoes away from nuclear winter and we had at least one in the last year
    http://www.volcano.si.edu/reports/usgs/

You are correct in observing that severe cold is a killer, but so is severe heat, it is just that it seems the temperature drops a lot further into the killer zone than it rises We are no longer well adapted to dealing with cold, relying too heavily on heating systems
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 08:15 AM

Actually, we're freezing because of global warming.

Makes perfect sense.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Makes perfect sense.
    Hello Steve:

If I were to say to you, that airplanes are held up in the sky by string, you'd laugh.. Well, I'm laughing...

People who UNDERSTAND science aren't surprised that airplanes stay in the sky, or that it gets colder because of global warming...

excon
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 08:52 AM

Right, dumb ol' people like me don't understand science. I do understand that you can't get colder by warming up.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Right, dumb ol' people like me don't understand science. I do understand that you can't get colder by warming up.
    Um, you'd better read up on global warming.
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 09:05 AM
    Right, dumb ol' people like me don't understand science.
    Hello again, Steve:

Not "dumb" ol' you, but REPUBLICAN ol' you. Your politics prevent you from seeing what's going on around you...

excon
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 09:14 AM

Lol this thread.

Let's stick with 'climate change' rather than 'global warming' eh? (even though global warming is an accurate description of what's happening). Just for those of us who don't read further into a theory than what its name is.
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin View Post
    let's stick with 'climate change' rather than 'global warming' eh?
    Just going with what the source used.

Bundle Up, It’s Global Warming
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Your politics prevent you from seeing what's going on around you...
    Oh, the irony of that statement.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Just going with what the source used.

Bundle Up, It's Global Warming
    He uses both interchangeably, I'm just suggesting we use one that emphasises the wider range of effects.
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Oh, the irony of that statement.
    Hello again, Steve:

I knew you'd get a chuckle out of it. Happy New Year.

excon
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    I knew you'd get a chuckle out of it. Happy New Year.
    Happy New Year to you, too old friend. Heavy on the old. :D
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Actually, we're freezing because of global warming.

Makes perfect sense.
    I read your article with interest but please explain how this means we have snow fall in Australia in December because I cannot see the corralation
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I read your article with interest but please explain how this means we have snow fall in Australia in December because I cannot see the corralation
    I can't explain it, hence the use of the sarcasm font on Makes perfect sense. Apparently Siberian snow cover can't explain snowfall in Australia in December.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No cold weather lights [ 0 Answers ]

When the weather is cold my 91 Hona Civic DX does not have dash or tail lights until it warms up (about 15-20 minutes) Any ideas. It does not happen when the outside temp is above about 40 degrees. Owned the car for 9+ years and has always done it.

Heat pumps in cold weather [ 2 Answers ]

Do heat pumps/ac cost the same price to run in heat and ac or is the cost diferant in one moad or the other

Idle Fluxuates in cold Weather [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Accord SE. In cold weather when I start the car, the Idle fluxuates until the car is heated. I have to run the car until the temperature comes up, then it's OK. What could this be? Thanks,, Bob

Rooster/cold weather [ 2 Answers ]

How cold of weather can a chicken or rooster withstand?

Working on cold weather [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: Even when this question is not related to aviation technical issues, I'd like to ask to any A&P mechanic who have worked in cold weather conditions (24°F-35°F aprox) outside of a hangar, about what clothes are good to keep me warm enough to handle the cold when the job is outdoors,and at the...

View more questions Search