Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jakiah Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 10:08 PM
    I have swollen red bumps on my foot what could it be
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 01:28 AM

There's no way for us to tell you with any certainty. No one, not even a doctor, can give a diagnosis over the internet.

Your best bet is to ask your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have red purple swollen bumps with puss and blood [ 8 Answers ]

I don't think its normal but I woke up one day with a bump on the pubic area and I know its not a std or anything it got more and more swollen over 3 days and just popped all of a sudden with puss and blood coming out of it and than I got one on my inner thigh they are very sore and I have no idea...

Painful and swollen foot [ 1 Answers ]

A little over 9 weeks ago I somehow fell on our front deck and I thought I had twisted my ankle but as time passed the pain and swelling has gotten much worse. The right top side of my foot and the area around my little toe are kind of red and bruised. The swelling stretches the skin so tight I...

Sore throat,tonsils swollen,and tongue is tearing and little red bumps on it. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what it might be I am scared my tongue is going to fall off.

Swollen, red penis [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old son has been feverish and very congested for the last 4 months on and off. He was just on antibiotics not too long ago, was fine for a week, and now sick again. He has had a bit of diaper rash, which is totally normal, except it usually goes away with crème. About a 1/2 inch above...

Painful foot and ankle rash. So swollen I can't even walk. [ 2 Answers ]

I am so freaked out. Yesterday morning my feet, ankles and lower legs broke out into a red, itchy flat almost hive looking in one spot and bumpy in other spots rash. It's not on the bottoms of my feet, but everywhere else on feet and ankles. As it gets higher it spread out in random spots of...

View more questions Search