Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonkristin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 02:05 PM
    My current situation
    I am currently 21 and have a 6 month old son with my fiancée, we live together in a family life. I was wondering if this will work out for me, we have had some troubles with his mother, with her invasions into our relationship. I do question my fiancée faithfullness and love for me, because I have a hard time trusting him. We don't have a very good intimate relationship unless I initate it, and when it happens it usually is just about him. I was wondering if he is faithful and loves me. I do love him very much, and we do get along very well... so much I think that we were involved some way in a past life.
    NavyBlue1984 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Hello there...

First thing's first...

A relationship without trust is like not having a relationship at all. Think about it, If you are unsure of him, then how can you be sure he is being completely responsible with your child? Anyway...

As far as his mother goes, I find that communication is key in these situations. If you want her to stay out of things, than tell her that, but always remember to be respectful. Sometimes we as humans do things subconsciously, and all we need is a simple conversation to make us aware so that we can discontinue these actions, for ourselves and others. Talking might be good for your intamacy issues with your husband as well. Just talk it out, see where it goes.

Best of luck with your situation, and I hope all goes well...

NavyBlue1984
    Mystery Of The Hills Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonkristin
    I am currently 21 and have a 6 month old son with my fiancee, we live together in a family life. I was wondering if this will work out for me, we have had some troubles with his mother, with her invasions into our relationship. I do question my fiancee faithfullness and love for me, because i have a hard time trusting him. We dont have a very good intimate relationship unless i initate it, and when it happens it usually is just about him. I was wondering if he is faithful and loves me. I do love him very much, and we do get along very well... so much i think that we were involved some way in a past life.

UR Impathic Reading:
    At current the relationship is looking very promising... but with any relationship comes hard work and often our actions deam our fate... so be cautious on how you act the next few months... I do feel a under current in certain areas . Money and communication is at a all time low... he definitely is a good father and cares very deeply for you and your child... but as I've said many times before you get what you put into a relationship. On the love meter ~ loving someone and being attracted to someone is two different things... many factors could be playing into the less than romantic set of mind in the bed room... for one your a new mother ~ with all the stress of becoming a parent , I'm sure he is feeling undue stress at becoming a father, and all that intails, on top of that ~ he may be underly sexual because he's lery of getting your pregnant again or some guys even go as far as to worry about what it did to your body... if these aren't the case id definitely say something is up w your mr man... possible communication could be the only tool available & if he's stubborn about talking and expressing himself perhaps you should just bluntly ask him ~ I feel this way and this is why I feel this way... and see where it leads... be don't ask questions you aren't ready to hear & be open minded... just because he may tell you something that is distatseful to you ~ doesn't mean its over may mean he's trusting you enuff to share his feelings ~ careful how you react... as far as mother in laws go ~ kill them with kindess... if you act out it will only cause mr man undue stress > but don't over look her words and actions... state how it is and walk away... don't force choices on your man... but I can say this a real man will put away his father and mother and walk beside his wife... b blessed and wishing you the best ~ I do dream interputations, birth charts, tarot card readings, and horoscopes... if you need me , I'm always here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current ratio [ 2 Answers ]

Barney co.'s current ratio is 2:1. Which of the following transactions would normally increase Barneys's current ratio? A. purchasing inventory on account B. borrowing money by signing a long-term note C. collecting an account receivable D. purchasing land for cash

Current Limits. [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday, this girl I'm dating messaged me.. making it clear that we can't kiss and do anything further.. but we can only hold hands and hug each other. I think it doesn't make sense that she's telling me about this so point blank like she wants to plan everything about our relationship out. I...

Current ratio [ 1 Answers ]

What effect, if any, does a payment received in full (receivable) is there on current ratio? -increase, decrease, or no effect - why?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Current Ratio [ 1 Answers ]

How would the following actions affect a firm’s current ratio? 1. A customer prepays in full for specially ordered merchandise that it will take 60 days to manufacture. 2. Inventory is sold at the firm’s normal 35% markup cost.

View more questions Search