Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinder77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 07:05 PM
    Identifying oil on canvas board artist
    I'm trying to identify the artist of a log cabin /woodsy ( greens and whites) 11X14 painting. It is signed in the left bottom conor R.B. 92.. does any have any idea who RB is.. I don't know if the 92 stands for 1992 or 1892 as it is in an old appears to be hand carved frame with $1.59 written inside the frame..
    Smeepers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 09:38 AM
    I have a set of four canvas oil paintings from japan... they are the same picture except the seasons are different... winter spring summer fall. I am trying to identify the artist. We bought them when we were stationed in japan in 1978-1980.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oil on Canvas signed FRANCO. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Could you please help identify the artist in this beautiful oil on canvas. It says FRANCO. Searching signatures on different web sites did not help me find a match. Thanks,

Identifying artist - oil painting [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, attached is a photo of an oil painting my wife inherited along with signature block. Although the name looks like Bonnet Plume, it may in fact be the setting, the Bonnet Plume River valley in the Yukon. Any help would be appreciated.

Need to value oil canvas found in wall [ 8 Answers ]

A friend has found an oil painting rolled up inside a wall. He described it as about 24X16. It used to be framed. The signature reads A. Phalipp or Pholipp (or perhaps Philipp but probably not). It is a picture of a young boy around the turn of the century maybe earlier. He is a redhead with blue...

Value of fischer oil on canvas large [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very large ( approx 100cm by 50 cm) framed oil on canvas by, I think a german artist, by the name of "fischer". It was bought by my parents in the late seventies early eighties. It is of a farm scene with a thatched cottage and a large old tree in the forground and a farmer sorting...

View more questions Search