Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerriabrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 05:25 PM
    The centripetal force on a 0.82kg object on the end of a 2.0m massless string being
    The centripetal force on a 0.82kg object on the end of a 2.0m massless string being swung in a horizontal circle is 4.0N. What is the tangential velocity of the object?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2010, 02:15 AM

Use:

and find v.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the Force required to get a stationary object moving? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a circular roll of paper that is 53" in diameter and weighs 2300 lbs. I am trying to determine the force required to start the roll of paper moving on a dry concrete floor. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Force applied to an object [ 3 Answers ]

The more direct a force is to an object will the object move farther

Torque and force on an object [ 4 Answers ]

A 5ft by 5ft square is nailed in the bottom left corner. 3 100 pound forces are applied to the other 3 corners the force applied to the upper right corner is at a 40 degree angle What equations would be used to answer the questions below? I keep finding equations but Im not sure what all the...

Centripetal force [ 2 Answers ]

You are riding on a Ferris wheel that rotates at a constant speed. The chairs swivel so you are always sitting upright. Explain why you feel weightless (i.e. the normal force of contact from the chair on you is zero) when your chair is at one specific location during the ride. Identify your...

View more questions Search