Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrsomello Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Dec 5, 2010, 05:24 PM
    Connecting Xbox Live to My PC
    Hi, I was trying to connect my xbox to my PC to get xbox live, using an ethernet cable. Everywhere I look online it says to bridge the connections which I tried, but something weird happens when I connect my xbox to the computer (which by the way is Windows xp). My internet doesn't work on my PC anymore. Then when I try to bridge the connections, it doesn't work for either. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix this? I'd really appreciate it
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 02:03 PM
    It'd be easier to just get a wired router. But if you insist on setting up Internet Connection Sharing... check this link out:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306126

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox live [ 1 Answers ]

Well I try to get on xbox live today and it logs me on and says I have to agree to a new terms of use to get on and start playing games. So I select the view terms of use and it starts to take me to the page but once it starts to load it kicks me off and says that I am no longer connected. I can't...

Connecting XBOX to a Panansonic Plasma TV. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect an XBOX unit (...not 360) to my Panansonic Plasma TV (TH-50PX60U) using the component video inputs located on the front of the unit. The owners manual says this connection location is used for viewing video directly from a digital camcorder. I think I need to somehow program...

Connecting to XBOX 360 Live? [ 2 Answers ]

I reccently got the 360 about two months ago and I'm now just wanting to try xbox live. Problem is... when I tried xbox said my IP server wasn't connected? Now there are several computers around the house and I'm using one of the extra computers that uses a network adapter in order to have internet...

Connecting a laptop and an xbox to the router using I line [ 2 Answers ]

How can I connect a laptop and xbox to a router using only 1 line with out losing strength

View more questions Search