Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannahcoxon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Turtle set up
    I am thinking of buying 2 map turtles.what size terrarium is best? What capacity?also what filters and bulbs etc.I haven't got a clue. Please help?! :confused:
    Panamaa Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Mar 2, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Wow, not sure how big a tank, but big enough for them to get away from each other and still be comfortable.I think anything that provides light is really more important than temp. I am pretty sure they will hibernate depending on where you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me, my turtle is being weird [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a turtle, and its breathing really hard, with its mouth open when its on the land part of the tank... Is it panting because its hot??

Turtle Water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a red eared slider named Holly- she is about two years old and the sweetest turtle ever!:D I've recently been having trouble with her water. I change it like clockwork each week. She is in a 20 gallon tank with a Fluval filter good for up to 60 gallons. I clean the filter once a week...

RES turtle [ 1 Answers ]

Is soft shell disease contagious to other turtles?

Help me with a turtle please. [ 7 Answers ]

Im getting one of those little green water turtles that people sell in malls... Ive looked on a lot of websites how to take care of them and they are all different... What do I need to buy/do to make sure its taken care of. I need to know everything, it's a baby green turtle from the water

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search