Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carmenbaby4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 09:31 AM
    I want to know what my dream means
    I had a dream I got married and I didn't know I was until I got to the church and I got married with my sneakers on cause I for got to put on my shoes.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 5, 2010, 09:33 AM
    I would take that to mean you had your sneakers on so you could run as fast as you can- away from the church!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 07:10 AM

Sorry, but there aren't dream interpretors here. You might check another site.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 6, 2010, 08:02 AM

Unless you are actually planning on attending a wedding or getting married, in which case it may well be that you are worried about the actual event, a wedding normally relates to some change or commitment that you think is coming up in your life.

You can get further clues by considering how the wedding made you feel in your dream. The fact that you realised you had forgotten your shoes and turned up in sneakers suggests that you don't feel adequately prepared for whatever changes might be happening in your life. As Jake wisely points out we wear sneakers went we want to run. Is there something that you are anxious about?

Another possibility is that it symbolises the fact that there is something you want to change, something you aren't happy about at the moment, but again don't feel quite ready to make the commitment to make that change.

The change may not be external, it might be that you are growing and changing as a person but feel a bit anxious about the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Know What My Dream Means [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams where I can feel my teeth cracking and bubbling away in my gums, like they are stretching out my mouth then I start to feel little bits breaking off and spit them out. When I check in my dream, they are always cracked, missing and broken! It's the very real feeling though of...

Anyone think they know what this dream means? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone think they know what this dream means? SO last night I had a horrible dream I was running from someone in a hospital and when I got outside a puppy was hit right in front of me. I tried to get the car to stop before it was to late but the driver was going to fast. The puppy was still...

I had a dream I'm not sure if it means anything [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a house party (my house) I talked to my friend then went outside alone the house was surrounded with shallow water and in front of the house was a gigantic lemon tree it was so wide it was just a sealing of leafs and lemons it was beautiful. So I looked it up on a christian web site and it...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

View more questions Search