Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmstro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Drinking water
    I have a strange problem that I want to resolve and everybody seems to think it is in my head, but I have tried very hard to overcome it. My problem is that every time I drink water, or anything with water, I get a sore throat, which lasts for about 10 minutes after I drink, they really hurt and I only have to take a sip. I have tried so many different kinds of water and filtered water, but nothing seems to work. A doctor once told me many years ago that it is probably the chlorine that I am extra sensitive too, but no resolution, I just never drink it, but I really need to start drinking water. Can anyone help me with this problem??
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2007, 01:52 PM
    What types of bottled water have you tried?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 01:57 PM
    I have a suggestion. Is the water really cold that you drink? In some people, people are extra sensitive to the cold. So maybe you should drink water not ice cold but at close to room temperature?

It is just an idea?

Joe
    carmstro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 02:10 PM
    I have tried room temperature, cold, boiled, mineral, carbonated, every kind I could think of and nothing has worked so far. I have even triple filtered water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doxie not drinking much water [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my 8 week old doxie not drink a lot of water?:(

My brothers drinking [ 2 Answers ]

I just started to see a counselor after a break up and I thought my issues were related to my family cutting me out of their lifes after my dad died. The counselor thinks that my brothers drinking and he beat me up twice is the issue. I did after that time go out with someone who after 2.5 years...

Smoking and drinking [ 4 Answers ]

All of my siblings and my parents smoke and drink. I'm always around them and I can't stand the smell of smoke. How do I get them to stop smoking and drinking?:confused:

Flux & Drinking Water [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how soon after having our house repiped we can drink the water? We were told to flush the lines "really well" to get the flux and solder junk flushed out. What does that mean? 2 days, a week? Please can someone tell me? Thank you!

Refrigerator Drinking Water Pressure/Rate [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Amana side-by-side fridge from 2000. Ever since installing it, we've had poor water pressure (low flow) from the drinking water spout. I replace the filter every 5-6 months. Is there something else I can check/do to increase the flow. I'd drink more water if it didn't take a minute or...

View more questions Search