Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    S24_SDJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 03:24 PM
    90's BBC kids series
    Hi there,

Been trying to remember the name of a program I used to watch and cannot for the life in me remember what it's called!

Makes it worse because I can't remember that much about it! But I'll try my best!

I think it was an Australian series (like Round the Twist/Ocean Odyssey) and it was about a girl who had/found a time machine/vehicle of some kind. From what I can remember, it looked a bit like the 'Crystal Maze' giant crystal the contestants go inside and try grab the foil things. I know it had a white glowing panel she had to put her hand on to open the door. It was all made of glass.

That's about as much as I can remember really. Although, in one episode, she travelled into the future and woke up in some place where there were loads of people in these cupboard type things, where they were fed this green stuff through tubes.

Hope you can help me out guys!

Many thanks!
    loudy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 11:57 PM
    Hey was there a headband of some sort that she used that had powers and were people chasing her for it?
    S24_SDJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 12:51 PM
    Comment on loudy's post
    Possibly! I think people were definitely after her though. What you thinking?
    ccjob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 11:33 AM
    I Think it is called the "The Girl from Tomorrow"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_from_Tomorrow
    ekstc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Hi I also am looking for a cartoon perhaps someone can help?

It was a cartoon where the main character had a magic pencil, and they would draw on a wall, or on the pavement, and the thing they drew would become real. For example if they were chasing a criminal and the main character needed a car he would draw a car picture on the wall and the car would become real and he would use it to chase the bad guys... it used to be on CBBC in the mid 90's

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's Kids film about kids adopting aliens from a pet store [ 3 Answers ]

Thinking they were animals and then FBI get involved etc. I remember watching the film in th 90's on VHS but cannot for the life of me remember the name of it

Bbc cartoons 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully you can help, There was a cartoon I used to watch during the 90's and as far as I can remember it contained dinosaur like creatures but they all had different uses/powers, one of them was able to blow bubbles and another used his hippo like teeth to hole punch stuff. I know the info...

Looking for the title of an older BBC Sci Fi mini series [ 1 Answers ]

I have been pulling out my hair trying to find what I remember to be a BBC mini-series that aired on the syfy channel some time ago. All that I can remember about the program is that it involved a young British doctor who traveled across some kind of dark border to an alternate dimension. His...

Kids early 90s bbc cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Its an early 90s children's cartoon I think. The introduction to the cartoon shows an island where little people live and a small boat not fr from the island with pollution all around it and coming out of the chimney. On that boat lives a tall woman with a red dress and her hair tied back tight and...

View more questions Search