What internet explorer do I have?
    What internet exporer am I using
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 4, 2010, 01:54 PM
    Click Help > About IE
    Joanrrt Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2010, 03:37 PM
    With Internet Explorer open, go to the top of the page and find "Help". Click on "Help" and a box will open. Look for "About Internet Explorer" and click on it. A window will open that tells you what version you are using.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

I am still having problem with internet I am now getting error message below: --------------------------- Restrictions --------------------------- This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator....

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

View more questions Search