Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjiohuku Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 12:22 PM
    Old cartoon about pirates and christamas ?
    Guys, HELP!! Once I had a VCR cassette with old cartoons. One Cartoon was about PIRATES on Christmas. The oldest pirate was without a leg, he had wooden one in place of the real. Lated in that cartoon they sang on the streets and got all the trash from the citizens. PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

Looking for a movie involving Pirates (?) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm going to give the best description of this movie I can, I rented it from albertson's as a young kid in the early 90s. It involved a kid who lived with his powerchair bound grandpa in a foresty area. He went to a school where he was considered a bad student, his teacher had pictures of birds...

Cartoon movie from 80's, sea monster, pirates. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch this one cartoon film with my sister when we were little in the late 80's early 90's and we are trying to remember what it was. This movie had a boy who went into a gottage and there was somekind of swirl hole in the floor and when he jumped there he got into another world....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.