Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beutybabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 10:35 AM
    Will getting my cartilige shatter if I get it peirced
    I really really want my cartilage peirced but I have heard a lot of horror stories about cartiliges shattering, what can I have it peirced by without it shattering
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Dec 7, 2010, 01:48 PM
    The only way your cartilage won't shatter when you get it pierced is if you get it pierced with a needle - it sounds worse then it actually is, don't worry! Make sure you go to a licensed and respectable establishment and look after it properly. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen Cartilige [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I just got a cartilige piercing @ ICING'S (gun) and I got it on Saturday... today's Monday... It's swollen and when I touch it it hurts... I clean it when I wake up... when I get home... and after I take a shower... I also twist it when ever I get the chance to @ skool... and when I do twist...

Ear peirced [ 1 Answers ]

I had my ears pinned back a year ago and I was hoping to get my ear pierced at the top. Because of the operation I'm not sure if I can but it might just be me worrying. Also lol does it hurt?

Just got my tongue peirced [ 3 Answers ]

Okayy so I just got my tongue peirced. I didn't really hurt, its just that its really really annoying to talk. Plus I haven't eaten in two days. When is my tongue going to stop swelling? Also around the bottom ball, there's a little white goey stuff that I just take off with a q tip. Does that...

Has anyone ever peirced their own lip? [ 2 Answers ]

Im going to peirce my lip. I got all the steriliztion info I know how to clean the needle and the peircing inside and out. I just want to know any tips or techniques to help the needle through and such.

How to regrow the peirced ear? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm conconcered. I looked at all the emails and stuff but did not get a solid proof answer? I have recently had my ears pierced. I have now just 2 holes in each ear on the bottom. The first peircing was done many a year ago. They are fine.. Three weeks ago I went and had another pierced in...

View more questions Search