Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lfhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Kids trying to remember movie
    My kids are trying to recall a movie that goes something like this?? A pig was trying to find his mom in a tree house with a dungeon and a spiral staircase. They also came up with the following thoughts about the movie: whale, round house, ice rink, library, spells, witch, forest. Sounds bizarre, I know, but any help would be appreciated. They would have watched the movie in the mid/late 90's.
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jan 8, 2007, 10:34 AM
    I don't know maybe the black cauldron?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Nov 4, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Possibly The Pagemaster

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember this movie name [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Okay... I have been trying to find this movie and the dolls that they made to go with it. I believe they are from the 1980's, but it may have been late 1970's. The dolls were stuffed. They hade Caucasian colored skin, but their skin was fuzzy like a stuffed animal with very very short...

Can't remember the name of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was made in the 30's or 40's. It's about people on a ship who lead different lives and don't know where their going. They are all dead but don't know it. At the end of the movie, they each go to the afterlife that they deserve.

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

Movie I can't remember [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so here is what I can remember about this movie I saw as a kid. There was a middle age man going on some sort of quest. He had a magic bag, and if someone asked "What's in the bag?" He would reply you, and they would be sucked inside. Some where in the movie the hero learned to see death....

Kids TV film I can't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

This is bugging me big time. It was a TV movie I think made for kids, it featured a boy with a magic T-Shirt. The T-Shirt had a tigers head on the front and enabled the boy to run faster, be stronger that sort of stuff. I loved this film but can never remember is name. Please help me, because...

View more questions Search