Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mablehampton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 12:06 AM
    1952 Winthrop College Ring
    I have my mother's college ring all gold (10k). Does anyone know what it is worth?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Dec 4, 2010, 12:46 PM

Why would you ask that question under banking? But why not take it and have it appraised?
    mablehampton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Good idea. I asked it under banking because I am an idiot I guess and thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1952 ford [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of grease should be in the steering box of a 1952 ford F1 pickup? Is it the very stiff grease like you would grease the frontend fittings with or 90 gear oil?

Searching for birth father from 1952 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my husband's birth father. My husband was born at home in North Carolina in 1952. His mother was not married at the time and never spoke of the birth father. I joined ancestry.com, rootsweb.com.. and checked social security index. I sent away for his birth certificate and all it...

Old Plumbing in SC home built in 1952 [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly, thanks for the string of comments about FL homes. I am a "D- - - Yankee" that just bought an older home in SC and am not used to homes without basements. After using drain cleaning products in kitchen and bath sinks, I called in a plumber. He advised me that the galvanized pipes in both...

Need some infor on a car crash in 1952 [ 3 Answers ]

The car crash happened in 1952 in Colorado at the Colorado river. Four people where in the car that went over the edge of the bridge and crashed into the Icy river. One girl survived one girl was found on shore legs still in the water. The body of one guy was never found but was pronounced dead...

Home built in 1952 with ungrounded wiring What can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I have been reading as much as possible about home electrical wiring and plan to pick up a book from the library and read some more. However I am novice when it comes to electrical am I crazy for thinking I can do these repairs on my own with a little reading (I am a pretty quick study). I...

View more questions Search