Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 3, 2010, 10:49 PM
    He hasn't asked for an agement or marriage yet, what to do?
    Ok so I meet a guy through a family gathering and his parents approached my parents for marriage and said they wanted us to talk and see if we wanted to get married. They said in a months time they would approach my parents if he seemed interested in marriage with me. So we meet up with my sister comimg with us a few times but now it's been 2 months since they said this and his parents haven't talked to mine about this issue again but he still text messages me and I'm confused. He's a nice guy but should I just stop contacting him completely and assume he''s not interested in marriage?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 01:05 AM

Can't you ask him? What about your parents, can't they talk to his parents and find out what's going on?
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 27, 2010, 08:38 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Thanks, I had a talk with him and my parents!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mine is love marriage or arranged marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Will my marriage is love, or arranged

My fianc? Asked for space and asked me to move out. [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have one child together. She has a child with an ex. The child is autistic (found out this year). We have been fighting a lot because of the stress from therapy and all of his app. We have not been having sex a lot lately and not been getting along because she is having a hard time...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search