Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gusd.k12.ca.us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Powering down for the holidays
    My work place will be disconnecting our brake room refigerator for the week we are off for the holiday. Is this the best way to go to save energy? How much power/time will it take to bring it back up to tempeture?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 09:24 PM
    Since no one will be opening and closing it, turning it off for a week will have fairly minimal costs saving. You might save $3-4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor not powering on [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 2 year old (just out of warranty of course!) HP vs17d that isn't getting any power. I tried changing the power cord and using a different plug but it still wouldn't power up. I plugged a functioning monitor into the computer using the same cord and plug and it worked fine, so I know...

Generator not powering right [ 4 Answers ]

I have 6000w generator, and I'm getting a little bit of power form it but not the same that a got form my friends 5500w. What could be causing it not to have enough power?

Powering on TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic HDTVMonitor,model CT-36HL42C.the power is not coming on with the TV botton itself or with the remote control, both sound and picture are fine when TV powers up, can you tell me the problem parts and cost of fix ?

Powering Off Problem [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was having some problems that resulted in my computer automatically re-starting at every startup. It would get as far as almost completely having finished and then re-start at which XP would do its diognostic and 'fix' various things and then start. I looked at the syatem error log and...

View more questions Search