Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theladynatchez Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 01:03 PM
    What is the law in Moscow, Russian regarding decorating for Christmas?

Check out some similar questions!

Russian citizen can keep tripple citizen as bangladeshi, british and russian? [ 1 Answers ]

Russian citizen can keep duael citizen as brish and russian?

Mother-in-law did not acknowledge the step grandchildren from Christmas [ 15 Answers ]

My husband and I have six children between the two of us. Three were his with a previous marriage and three are mine with a previous marriage. My mother treats all six the same at gift giving occasions and gives them presents and loves them. My husbands mother sent three cards in the mail to her...

Obama in Moscow [ 25 Answers ]

The Russians have ,before this week's pow-wow between President Obama and his Russian counterpart and puppet to Putin Dmitry Medvedev ,preemptively announced that they would open an air supply corridor to Afghanistan for the purpose of resuppling our troops . What is the quid pro quo ? We may...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.