Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesy744 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 01:19 AM
    I just had a dream two people were trying to kill me.
    I just woke up from a bad dream. It began with me riding on the back of this man's motorcycle - I think giving me a ride home (I don't know him). He looked like the accountant off the HBO television series WEEDS. Anyway, I think he raped me... or something. All I know is I ended up going to the doctor later and found out I had something from him towards the end of the dream. So the guy takes me home and tries to hurt me really bad or kill me, but I don't remember how. My step dad and step sister were both there. I ended up getting a hold of the guy with his hands behind his back while my step sister shot a blank from a gun right next to his ear to scare him. Then he ended up driving away. The next thing I know, I woke up in a hospital. I remember seeing just a little bit of blood and the doctor checking me out, as previously stated. But the same guy that tried killing me before was dressed as a doctor, and this little blonde woman who reminded you of a kid was dressed as a nurse. They were trying to get to me again, but I don't remember how they were trying to kill me, I just remember the feeling. I do remember air tubes and oxygen tanks and maybe a fire. I got away and met up with a nurse that I don't really know, but was really friendly with her. She walked out of the hospital with me we went our single ways. I got into my vehicle and their were two younger kids about 13 in there. The same tiny blonde woman appeared and I trapped her in my vehicle. I met the friendly woman when I got away from the van and we walked to her truck and drove away. From there the last thing I remember was coming to a stop sign.

I woke up from a text message tired and grumpy.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 3, 2010, 05:33 AM
    You haven't asked a question, so I assume that you are wondering what it means? Dreams mean whatever the dreamer thinks they might mean, in the sense of what sort of events in your life might have prompted the dream. Dreams of being killed (or chased, or running away from something awful) are quite common. Most theories about dreams revolve around the idea that they sort out your thoughts and memories and maybe 'solve' problems.
    Your dream has elements of the typical warnings people give other people about trusting strangers - a first date, someone you met at work or in a coffee shop, and it all seemed nice but you aren't sure? That can merge with all the stories you've ever heard about where it didn't end well. Trust is one of the most difficult concepts we all deal with on a daily basis, even trusting that the store clerk won't steal your credit card number or the stranger who helps you with your groceries won't carjack you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I keep having dreams about people trying to kill me! What does it mean [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean I I keep dremaing about people wanting to kill me, what does it mean it at least twice a week?

Dream about someone trying to kill you every night [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been having dreams every night for the last week and a half every single night not one night missed. This is starting to get to me it has been going on for too long. I try not thinking about it but it happens anyway. My dreams have been death related mostly about someone coming after me...

Film where I think 8 people have to race thriugh a village and kill each other on way [ 1 Answers ]

Old film where they have to race through a town but they must kill each other on the way and there are guides directing them the way they must go , martial arts film I think probably 80s or early 90s maybe before . There is an american who is the one we follow but is in a foreign country.

Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search