Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dallasstud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 05:14 PM
    How can I make a forward and backward mechanical switch uing a vertical cable?
    I want to be able to make a mechanical switch that will move a mechanical switch forward and backward using a vertical cable as the power to make the mechanocal switch move foreard and backwards?

Check out some similar questions!

Riding mower starts fine, but dies when I try to drive forward or backward [ 5 Answers ]

"I have a Craftsman LT1000 riding lawn mower, 17.5 hp 42' cut. It is about five to seven years old. It starts normally, but dies when I try to drive forward or backward, or when I try to engage the mowing deck. It dies immediately, indicating to me, that it might be a safety switch. But I am not...

Singing ABC's forward AND backward - helpful or harmful? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have been teaching Pre-K for 12 years and I teach the Kids to sing their alphabet forward and backward. They love it, it's a talent, it trains the brain and it Certainly raises their self-esteem. How many people can Say that they can sing the alphabet backwards? Anyway, I...

Mower wouldn't move forward/backward, broken spring [ 3 Answers ]

Craftsman 42" tractor (Model# 917272453) stopped moving. I felt the brake/clutch go down with a clunk right before it happened. When in gear I can pull UP on the clutch (engaging the belt) and it moves just fine. I thought the belt had stretched and failed, this happened in 2003 (when mower was...

Craftsman 42in. Jerks when trying to move forward or backward [ 5 Answers ]

We have a 42 in riding mower. After we manually engage the blades, slide the lever up for the belts to turn, we then push the speed lever forward. We normally have to push this lever almost all the way to the stop before it moves and when it does move, it is a big jerk. Last summer I had the gas...

Wiring a 3 speed fan switch (mechanical rotary type) [ 1 Answers ]

My Hampton Bay pedestal fan has a 3 speed rotary switch that broke apart. I was able to reconstruct it but I'm not sure of the wiring. It's terminals are labeled with L, 1, 2, 3 and I have black, white, brown and red wires coming from the fan motor. I'm pretty sure "L" is the black wire but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.