Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 2, 2010, 10:32 AM
    Can I find someone with only 4 photos of him?
    A jerk once tricked me into falling for him using someone else's identity. But unfortunately for him, I doubted it from the very first time we spoke. He only got me when he sent me pictures of a guy, who is obviously not him. But now I find myself loving the eyes of that person so much I really need to find him. All I need to know is who he is, and to become his friend, that's all. But now I only have his pictures. I tried tineye.com, no luck! Anyone with other ideas? Thanks a lot anyhow.
    And for those who think I'm stalking the guy, no I'm not. I just simply love his eyes and want to talk with Him once for real. Don't plan on doing any stupid or disrespectful thing to him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 07:38 PM

No this is very scary behavior personally and sounds like stalking.

There is no way to find a person, the photos may be taken off millions of web pages, or from other dating sites.
    They may be gay, be married, or be dead.

Go on with life meeting real life people who will respond to you and are looking for the same things you are.

Dec 3, 2010, 04:27 AM
    Thank you for your response but as I said, I 'm not stalking this guy. I still live my life and meet with other people just fine, at the matter of facts I'm very happy now. But just put yourself in my shoes, spending 4 months straight staring at the pictures of this guy with the thought that he is your boyfriend, the one you love so much, and in the end he turns out to be a nobody who doesn't even know you exist. Of course it would be right to try to find him. To make it clear, I'm no longer in love with him now that I've known the truth, I just find his eyes very beautiful so I want to be friends with him.
    There are many cases where people actually find their best friend or even lovers through the internet, so I want to take my chances. One has every right to hope right?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 04:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleeravilu View Post
    To make it clear, I'm no longer in love with him now that I've known the truth, I just find his eyes very beautiful so I want to be friends with him.
    There something not right with your thought pattern here. You want to be friends with an anonymous photo because of its eyes. You have no idea of the person's personality of disposition. It sounds very shallow to have that as your criteria for friendship.
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleeravilu View Post
    Thank you for your response but as I said, I 'm not stalking this guy. I still live my life and meet with other people just fine, at the matter of facts I'm very happy now. But just put yourself in my shoes, spending 4 months straight staring at the pictures of this guy with the thought that he is your boyfriend, the one you love so much, and in the end he turns out to be a nobody who doesn't even know you exist. Of course it would be right to try to find him. To make it clear, I'm no longer in love with him now that I've known the truth, I just find his eyes very beautiful so I want to be friends with him.
    There are many cases where people actually find their best friend or even lovers through the internet, so I want to take my chances. One has every right to hope right?
    This sounds very very VERY crazy, and kind of silly to actually try to track down a guy using only online photos. Billions of people use the internet daily. You have more luck hitting the lottery than finding that guy.

Dec 3, 2010, 08:23 AM
    There something not right with your thought pattern here. You want to be friends with an anonymous photo because of its eyes. You have no idea of the person's personality of disposition. It sounds very shallow to have that as your criteria for friendship.
    @NeedKarma : Eyes can tell a lot about one's personality, and you can actually feel drawn to one person just by looking at their eyes . And for your kind information, I study both psychology and criminology so I At Least know what kind of person is suitable to be friend with (and eyes has nothing to do with it, but if one has eyes that look at you as if he/she wants to skin you alive, you should stay very far away don't you think? ). I'm not talking about becoming all buddy buddy with the guy in the picture, I just simply want to talk to him once for real and if he's cool then maybe we can be friends. Nothing less, nothing more.
    @Mini_Her: The word Impossible itself means Im possible. Well, just kidding, it's super insane, I know, that's why I said I wanted to take my chances. Even if I can never find him, it's OK, there are still 9 billions other people in this planet for me to meet, so no big deal. But it would be nice if I can though ^^
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 08:24 AM
    I've taken psych courses too AND I'm handy with Photoshop. Good luck chasing something that may very well be fake.

Dec 3, 2010, 08:29 AM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    Well if that's the case, it's my bad luck then, still, no big deal. And I know what magic can be done by PS too as I've done many photos before. So thank you for taking your time to tell me what I've already known :)
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Cheers for being a good sport about the whole thing, we were a little harsh on you in retrospect. :)

Dec 3, 2010, 08:57 AM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    Oh so you do realize that :)). It's OK, you guys were just trying to help. Thanks anyway

Dec 3, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Anyone else can help me??
    widiwiduri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Did you find him? I'd like to know because I'm in the same position now:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 08:34 PM

No there is no way to find them from just there photo,
    And this photo could be years old, or a married person, even a gay person, you don't know. Or even a famous model, but most often a photo shopped photo, using a few different people , so it is really no one.

You really just need to move on and forget it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the ways to find someone worldwide with only photos of the person... [ 17 Answers ]

I want to find someone worldwide, a couple of photos is all I have of this person... Hope to get some suggestions or if someone can actually help me with this in some ways...

How to find a person by photos [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. this is ramana reddy. How to find a person with photos.

Need to find wiring diagram for the trane thermostat xr400 series any possible photos [ 1 Answers ]

Need to find wiring diagram for the trane xr 400 series

View more questions Search