Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katidid03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Do I have to pay back maternity leave pay or disability pay?
    I'm going out on disability next week for about three-four weeks. After that, I'll be having a baby and I'll get 6 weeks maternity pay at 50%. Do I have to pay my company back for this if I quit while on leave? My benefits are under my husband.

Check out some similar questions!

Never ordered to pay child support can you get back pay [ 9 Answers ]

I have a soon to be 13 year old daughter. Her father has only seen her maybe 5 times her whole life. He has never been court ordered to pay child support but we did have a paternity test done when she about 1 year old. But he wouldn't stay in one place or keep a job long enough to get a support...

Tenants can't pay rent, will not pay in the future, but will not leave. Please help! [ 10 Answers ]

My tenants have a lease purchase contract with us. They are to give us 30 days notice if they cannot pay rent or decide not to purchase the home or we can take immediate ownership of the property. I listen to excuses every month when they are 2 weeks late on payments and have not charged them...

Disability and Child support back pay? [ 5 Answers ]

First off I live in KY. I was recently awarded my Social Secuirty disability. I have 2 children I pay child support on and it is current. I was awarded back to June 1 of 07. My children lived with me until July of 08'. Then I began paying my support. What I need to know is when my children are...

Disability back pay [ 17 Answers ]

My wife filed for disability in 2001.She got turned downed and we didn't pursue it.She refiled again in July 2008.We have a lawyer and waiting on a hearing.If she wins,will she get back pay to first time she filed,2001?We have two kids, would they get any type of money from my wife disability claim?

Do I have to pay back disability company monies I receive from SS for back pay [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I just received SS after applying for 5 years. I just received my back pay from SS as well. Now, the disability company that was paying me wants 100% of my back pay and my son's dependent check as well. I thought this was protected under 42 USC Sec 407 (a). ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.