Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aubrey13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 10:53 PM
    I have a mueller climatrol furnace and the gas valve won't open or stay open.
    I have a mueller climatrol furnace in which the gas valve won't open or stay open. We think it is electrical problem. Back in the summer, my air went out and a friend did wiring to bypass so the air would work for time being. At that time, before the bypassing to get air to work, the heat worked. Now he has tried to go back to getting the heat to work and I have neither heat nor air. My concern is the heat. He thinks it is definitely an electrical problem because the gas valve won't stay open. He says juice is getting to the gas valve but just won't open. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Attached is a furnace of the same brand that looks like mine, but not exactly.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol furnace manual [ 0 Answers ]

I have a mueller climatrol furnace that needs a new oil burner. We are not quite ready to ditch it yet for a new one. Do you know where we can find the model number and places we may be able to find a new burner for it?

Mueller climatrol furnace manual [ 1 Answers ]

Mueller climatrol model 110-100, I need a blower but can't find a number for it. When I search for the manual on Google nothing comes up for this model. Can you help?

Carrier Natural Gas Furnace main gas valve will not open every call for heat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000 Natural Gas Furnace not functioning properly. We have replaced pressure switch, hot surface ignitor, flame sensor and control board. It will cycle 3 to 4 times and then not come back on. Is it possibly a bad coil on gas valve?:rolleyes:

Carrier furnace gas valve won't open [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My carrier furnace is on the fritz. I am receiving a 34 code which states"ignition proving failure" The blower fan starts and the hot surface ignitor lights but no gas flows. I replaced the ignitor with a new one-no help. The flame sensor is clean.When I check voltage at the gas valve...

Gas valve will not open on intertherm furnace blower is stuck [ 4 Answers ]

Intertherm furnace pilot is lit but burner will not I have 24 volts at valve

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.