Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karenelaine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 03:12 PM
    I have mcafee protection but I had to restart my computer and lost everything,
    I have mcafee protection but I had to restore my computer and lost everything, including your protecton that I paid for. Under name of Mark or Karen ****herber. Please advise, I want my protection back that is paid for.
    karenelaine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 03:14 PM

I have your protection but I need it put back on my computer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

McAfee saying computer not fully protected [ 9 Answers ]

Its installed and registered. It seems to be working fine at making sure to warn me about things it doesn't recognize and blocking them when asked to. But every once in a while this message bubble pops up that says"your computer is not fully protected" so I click on it and it pops up the security...

How do I restart my computer [ 2 Answers ]

My friend got a new laptop and forgot the password. It's not letting her make a new one. What do we do?

Why did my computer restart all by itself [ 1 Answers ]

I was on my computer playing a game and for no reason at all, it rebooted. 3 hrs later, it did it again. WHY would it do that?:confused:

Deleting mcafee from computer [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to go to control panel and delete the mcafee security program and it says I have to delete the legacy application first? What does this mean?

Computer restart [ 4 Answers ]

My computer restarts again and again not even finishing the windows start up. I already checked the AVR, but it is connected properly. What will I do to solve this problem?:(

View more questions Search