Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejomalle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Reconstruct Missing Information from Partial Data
    You brought your work home one evening, and your nephew spilled his chocolate milk shake on the variance report you were preparing. Fortunately, you were able to reconstruct the obliterated information from the remaining data. Fill in the missing numbers below. (Hint: It is helpful to solve for the unknowns in the order indicated by the letters in the following table.)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 01:59 PM

Sounds like you cut and pasted a homeowrk question and left part of it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheet Missing Information [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys I have 4 questions to ask. Question 1 I am constructing a balance sheet and I need help with missing numbers Assets Liabilities Cash 10,000,000 Accounts Payable is 20,000,000...

Extracting information from spectroscopic data [ 2 Answers ]

Question: Using En = / where n= 1,2,3... and h is planck's constant and m= mass of particle in kg and L= length of box in meters... find expression for delta E between any two adjacent energy states corresponding to n and n+1. This considered, with an absorption of 535nm what energy...

Last paycheck stub missing information. [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find a website in which I can find a copy of my w2's for 2007 because I can use my last paycheck stub but it is missing my fed withholdings and my f.i.c.a for the year to date.

Missing State Withholding Information [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I need to file my 2001 tax return for the State of Arizona. Yes, I know I'm a little late. How do I go about finding out my withholding for State Taxes for that year? I asked for and received a payer transcript so I could file my Federal Taxes, but the transcript did not list...

Federal Wage information is missing in my W2. How can I pay my Federal tax? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Last year, I was working as F1 in OPT. As F1, I can exempt from society security tax and medicare tax. But the accounting company also exempted my Federal tax and told me that was the way to do it. I thought I could report my Federal tax later, so I let it go. But right now, I get my...

View more questions Search