Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ralphy1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 10:20 AM
    I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear
    Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and still am a bit deaf in this ear. It is also tracking pain to my throat running from my ear to the top of my throat. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be? Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 10:57 AM

Go see a doctor... it is possibly an infection.
    Ralphy1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 12:59 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Thanks will try this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can ear infections cause you to go deaf? [ 11 Answers ]

My dad had (has?) an ear infection. I think it started last weekend. It was a few days before he could get it checked, and when he did, he went to the walk-in clinic. They prescribed him antibiotics, and the pain has stopped. However, he's deaf in one ear. It's really scaring him, and as time...

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

Leaf Ear Deaf Meniere's or Inner Ear [ 2 Answers ]

Summer of '08 I experienced temporary hearing loss on and off for a couple weeks then, one day out of no where I went deaf in both ears with like only 20% hearing in the right ear. I went to an MD who referred me to an ENT who ran a hearing test and said that my ears and hearing were fine. Of...

View more questions Search