Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krishna0588 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 07:08 AM
    Is this is scam or real
    I got this mail could any one *** answer is this real..

Thu, 25 November, 2010 6:42:01 PM
    RE:Vacancy:Computer Operator
    View Contact
    To: >Removed<

We are pleased to once again confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them towards work permit and contract. We would like once again to confirm your job offer details:

Job Title: Computer Operator
    Job Status: Full-Time
    Organization: well-established IT Company
    Contract: Permanent
    Salary/Net Base: 2720 Euros monthly (40 working hours per week)
    Rest days: 2 per week
    Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)
    Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)
    Bonuses: medical/dental endurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

1. Persona registration number from the work force office
    2. Work permission application form
    3. Motivation letter
    4. CV European format.

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

As you can read, the work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

The registration number at the state work force service would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

We also hope that after the above explanation, you will realize the importance of this registration

Regarding the registration number from the work force office and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services of European Translation Company - they can register you at the work force office and moreover prepare the whole application package in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package of another applicant from your country who used this particular specialized service of the European Translation Company. The European Translation Company prepared all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with registration number/ with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Their contacts are:
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    YAHOO - MESSENGER: EURODOCEXPERT

Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. THE DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 29TH.

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit.

We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

In case you decide to withdraw your application, please, let us know in a timely manner, priorthe expiration of the job offer deadline. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps:

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. DEADLINE FOR FINALIZING THIS STEP IS NOVEMBER 29TH.
    2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer
    3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents
    4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your technical department meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.
    5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1/ at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot of questions from applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3/ /

We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo Messenger ID: euworks or through LIVE CHAT.

Yours sincerely,
    Technical department
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 07:11 AM

Hello K:

I didn't read where they wanted money from you. If I missed it, or they already asked, or they're GOING to ask, it's a scam. If they don't want money from you, then I'd believe it. Why not?

excon
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 07:13 AM

It's not even in good English.

Think about it. Did you apply for this job? No? Then how did they find you?

(P.S. I got a similar letter a few months ago, and I'm not even in IT.)
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 30, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    It's not even in good English.

Think about it. Did you apply for this job? No? Then how did they find you?

(P.S. I got a similar letter a few months ago, and I'm not even in IT.)
    I agree with Wondergirl, very vague wording in the email. The "registration" company has a "gmail.com" email address, and there isn't any actual person at the company to respond to. Try googling some of the text, see if there are any other similar postings. Good luck,
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    then I'd believe it. Why not?
    Hello again, K:

On second thought... Bad spelling.. No signature/contact person... No phone... No company NAME.. Gmail.. Those are pretty good reasons NOT to believe it...

excon
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 10:22 AM

100% Scam... if you reply then you will be asked to send $ for the "Persona registration number from the work force office" which is phony.

Just block and delete it.

When you seek overseas job and get recruited, the employer will have to arrange everything for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real or scam [ 11 Answers ]

Need to find out if a business called Bunge Evaluation and Marketing Services is real or scam. It employs secret shoppers. The have sent me a check for 3,160. For training purposes and purchases. I applied a very long time ago to a secret shopper, but it has been so long ago that I can't remember...

Are refurbished homes for real or a scam [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking for a house to rent so I went on craigslist and found this ad for a refurbished house but how can I tell if it is a scam or for real?

G-investment.us hyip,scam or real? [ 2 Answers ]

Is g-investment.us hyip scam or genuine?

Is g-investment.us/ real or scam [ 2 Answers ]

Please can anyone enlighten me about the g-investment.us/ business, is it forex based? Is it real or scam?

Ukraine SCAM? Or real deal? [ 7 Answers ]

To: anyone that can give a guy some advice?? Hi, I'm Dennis and wanted to see what you thought and if it looked like a scam.. I'm still unsure.. but I love the challenge kind of.. I met this woman on the internet from Ukraine and We have been chatting for awhile and I'm 37 and she's 25...

View more questions Search