Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misterwolfkodiak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Check court date
    Got a traffic court date in Newmarket tomorrow but I lost the ticket... all I know is it is in Newmarket and it is at 10:30... I know there is a site to check the particulars but I am at a loss for that too... thanx
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2007, 10:06 PM
    No clue.

But I am guessing there is only the 1 court house in Newmarket?

So just show up there early, maybe 10 or 9:30, ask around where to go for traffic court and ask them for help.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2011, 12:59 PM

If you are scheduled on the docket you can call the Clerk's office and ask them where to show up at. You will be in their computer system. Most courts have online dockets but your case may or maynot be in the web site to check on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

Court very soon [ 5 Answers ]

hi I am soon going to court for my divorce and custody for my 9 year old daughter, who wants to live with me,me and my soon to be x husband will be separated 10 mo in a few days yes I left the home and went to my moms down the road which I thought was only for a night to get some rest but of course...

Going to court again [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord raised my rent 200.00 I was paying 1200.00 a month I am sick with a chronic disease and my son lives with me , I have lived here for 4 year and every year before he has raised my rent 25.00. He has had me to court 4-5 times for late rent ( I always paid within the month it was due) he...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search