Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nalexander Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 09:22 PM
    How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows?
    How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 12:03 AM

What type of building; office, medical, warehouse, retail store, etc?

How often will you clean per week, month, etc?

Stringer
    nalexander Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 08:29 AM

Well this is like a huge club house for the city 6,300 sqft. And the cleaning is done whenever someone uses the club house. I am trying to have two employees for this job. They estiamte 120 days per year for cleaning
    Business Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 08:46 AM

Assuming that there is at least 50% open space in the cleanable areas I would go in at $0.17 per sq ft.

$0.17 x 6300 sq ft = $1,071 charge per cleaning.

All pricing is your decision, my pricing is only a suggestion based upon my experience and my local competition.

Stringer
    kayla6921 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 06:46 AM
    I am trying to start a commercial cleaning business and don't know how to charge. I see above $0.17 x 6300 sq ft = $1,071 charge per cleaning, would this be monthly and include emptying the trash and cleaning the bathroom? Thanking you in advance that I found this website.
    Business Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla6921 View Post
    I am trying to start a commercial cleaning business and don't know how to charge. I see above $0.17 x 6300 sq ft = $1,071 charge per cleaning, would this be monthly and include emptying the trash and cleaning the bathroom? Thanking you in advance that I found this website.
    Hi Kayla,

Yes that would include general cleaning for 5 nights per week and would include trash removal, vacuuming, dusting, washrooms, carpet spotting, etc.

You have asked you question on a thread that is 2 years old Kayla, please start you own thread as this is important, a site rule and you will receive more answers also,

Stringer
    marvin_smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 15, 2012, 01:13 AM
    I thing you must charge $.15 for each foot. I may also suggest you to use of vinegar, baking soda or bleach so that your cost may reduce.

flooding emergency service jacksonville
    Business Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin_smith View Post
    I thing you must charge $.15 for each foot. I may also suggest you to use of vinegar, baking soda or bleach so that your cost may reduce.

flooding emergency service jacksonville
    Using either nad drip it on carpet and you will have damage and repair or replacement costs.

Stringer
    True Huggins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 10:06 PM
    How much should I charge to clean a 3575 square foot speech clinic? The building consists of 5 offices, 8 bathrooms, 4 break rooms, 8 exam rooms, 1 conference room, a reception area, and an entrance ( just swept and mopped). We will be dumping all trash, and dusting the ledges over the door.

We are going to clean twice a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial kitchen cleaning what should I charge [ 1 Answers ]

Commercial kitchen cleaning what should I charge

How to charge for cleaning a car dealership [ 8 Answers ]

My brother and I are starting a commercial cleaning business and there is a car dealership that is wanting us to drop by with what services we provide and what the charges are for the service. We are wanting to know how should we calculate the charges? Any help will be appreciated. Thank...

Biding commercail cleaning by sqft. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the formula to bid a cleaning job by the sqft. This job will be 7 day a week & 5 days a week. Thanks for your help.

What to charge per sq ft cleaning offices [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I need some help, my wife and I went today and looked at 5 offices and the sq ft and times to clean are as followed 4000 sq ft two times a week 1000 sq ft two times a week 1000 sq ft two times a week (have to drive to another town) 2000 sq ft two times a...

Rates to charge for cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know just how much I should charge for cleaning per room for an apartment or house. Please give me a chart with rates per room. Thanks!:) :)

View more questions Search