Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gburgess47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 06:37 PM
    Did Bank contact me via email
    My name is Garcia Luis Fernandez and I am the Foreign Operations/Accounts Manager of the Banco La Caixa.

Did the Bank send an email to me?

However, before we go-ahead with the aforementioned, we would need to know if you are actually Greg Burgess, in doing this; you will be required to fill our bank application form,fill all the informations in the space provided in the form and we kindly advice you to click on this link :**** link deleted ***
    Form and fill in the requirement and scan your passport or drivers license, identification to us by email,as this is for verification

You are required to open an Online Premium account to enable us deposit your funds for transfer. This Premium Account will require an Initial Account Opening Balance of €2,380.00 euros (TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT EURO ONLY), this balance is required to activate the account before you can access and use your account

Greg Burgess

PERSONAL INFO EDITED OUT
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 07:22 PM

This screams SCAM!!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 07:25 PM

Open that account and kiss your euros good bye, scam
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 07:55 PM

This is the most common scams, banks don't operate like that.

Next you merely call the bank in person and ask or talk to them, and/or if you do online banking, log on and check for any real messages.

This is a classic fraud

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How The Heck Do I Contact Yahoo via email, letter or phone? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I hope I have posted this in the right topic. I have searched and searched for an email or snail mail address, or even telephone number in order to get a HUMAN response from Yahoo. Is there actually such a thing? I want to contact them in regard to my email address and...

How can I find email address of a contact in skype. [ 3 Answers ]

How can i find email address of a contact in skype from my contacts.

Seeking email contact for company. [ 9 Answers ]

Would anyone be able to help me in locating an email address for the company Anne Pliska Perfumes? They are in California. I have attempted to locate an email via Google etc. but just cannot find one. Help? Thanks!

View more questions Search