Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AF1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 06:14 PM
    A Children's Music Video back in the late 80's early 90's, I can't remember the name!
    Ok, There is a children's video I am looking for, All I can remember is that there is a little girl and boy siblings that go to visit their aunt who visited Timbuktu, and stayed a while with her. Her house was magical, and all came alive, for example, there was a marching band singing "O When the Saints Come Marching In", there was a Mini Quartet, a talking grandfather clock, and something with the magical staircase? PLEASE HELP! :) Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 07:56 PM

Wee Sing in the Marvelous Musical Mansion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie of late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I remember watching this movie @ daycare when I was like four years old:confused: I think it had the word "kingdom" in the title. It was about all these animals that were maybe at a park, wondering around. Every place they would stop, they would learn about a moral issue, like lying...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

View more questions Search