Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annelapeze62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 01:43 PM
    GE Side-by-Side Stainless Refrigerator
    Ice maker makes plenty ice, but will not dispense from door. The lights on door also doesn't work.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 10:17 PM
    annelapeze62- check to make sure that your ( ICE STORAGE BOX ) is set{ all the way in at the back of the freezer side;;);;;; the electrical pigtail may not be hooked up to the door lights.;;; hope this helps you out and solves your problem;; Have a great night and a better tomorrow, and GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.
    PS - I HAVE RUN ACROSS THISD WHERE THEY HAD TO REMOVE THE DOORS ON THE UNIT <IN ORDER TO GET IT IN THE HOUSE AND FOR GET TO REHOOK IT BACK UP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leaking at bottom of freezer door on Maytag side by side refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

We had water leaking from the bottom of our freezer and took the back panel off and melted the ice that had built up and opened the drain so the water freely ran out. We put the freezer back together and found that now the line going up the door to our water dispenser was leaking. Will this stop...

My side by side whirlpool refrigerator gets hot on the front vertical separation wall [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Why does my side by side whirlpool refrigerator get hot on the front panel of the refrigerator and freezer separator wall? Thank you.

GE side-by-side refrigerator frost-free freezer coils has 1/2" ice [ 0 Answers ]

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up. I have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 7 years old but for the past six months I have been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside coils, and then the refrigerator doesn't get...

GE refrigerator side by side GSS25JFPDWW slow Ice maker only 3 times in a month [ 1 Answers ]

It's the craziest thing, the ice maker does not make cubes, the water tray is full and in place but the rotating thing that throws them out of its maker does not seem to turn in a cycle to make more. The feeler arm, should it be under the cube maker or away. It moves side ways, in or out. We...

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search