Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda32582 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 01:26 PM
    What is causing the pain in the heel and outside of my foot?
    The outside and heel of my foot started hurting for no apperant reason I am not athletic don't wear heals and did not injure my foot
    macholasse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 11:28 PM
    Hi Amanda,
    Could you please be a little bit more specific, where exactly is it hurting. When does it hurt?
    Best!
    Lars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Invisible rock on bottom of foot causing pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a ballroom dancer. I'm on high heels most of the time. For the last several months, I have the feeling that there is a rock inside the bottom of my right foot between the 3rd and 4th toes. There is no actual bump or hard spot. Normally I can only feel it after I have been dancing in my heels...

Heel Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Fallen Arches. Since I changed the type of shoes I wear and wear orthotics with "flat" shoes, my arch pain has decreased tremendously. However, I now have a centralized pain in both heels. The pain subsides after applying direct pressure for a minute or so. It hurts while I...

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

View more questions Search