Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yanfan13 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2010, 11:49 AM
    I'm in drug classes... and I failed a drugtest for Xanax is it a felony?
    I'm in drug classes... and I failed a drugtest for Xanax is it a felony? I know I'm going to be put on probation but I don't know if it's a felony or a misderminor... I originally got arrested for a gram of marijuana...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2010, 11:50 AM

Do you have a legitimate precription for Xanax? Meaning one for you given by a doctor?

Nov 29, 2010, 11:54 AM
    Unfortunately not... I had an mri for my bak and was lacking sleep so I took a klonopin... same category as xanax it's a muscle relaxor, and I failed the drugtest and I'm not sure if it's a felony...

Nov 29, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Unfortunately not... I had an mri for my bak and was lacking sleep so I took a klonopin... same category as xanax it's a muscle relaxor, and I failed the drugtest and I'm not sure if it's a felony...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2010, 12:16 PM

Then if they do detect it in the tests then it will effect your probation most likely... I am assuming you are under probation. I had to ask about the prescription... because that would be a legitimate (and acceptible) reason you would be taking it.

Exactly what they might do is usually dependent on who handles your case as well as the court and its officials. You really could get no more than a slap on the wrist, or they might revoke your probation and remand you into custody for the remainder of your sentence. Lot of "It Depends" here...

Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    I'm not under probation either I live in Florida I got arrested for a gram and I was told to do my community service hours and drug class and in the drug class I failed for benzos?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed dot drug test [ 20 Answers ]

after 20 years of driving does 1/2 joint seven days before failed random finish career as driver?& if so .how stupid will all this b.s. be when they finally legalize pot for personal off duty use. Rite now if I was a raging alcoholic I'd be working! Funny rite?

Failed dot drug test [ 6 Answers ]

Is yhere a company anywhere that will give an otherwise excellent driver a second chance?

Parenting classes and drug testing during visitation? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I wondered if I can request that my children's father have to do drug testing and parenting classes before he is able to see my children with supervised visits? Is this something that if I request is likely to be granted? Thanks

Failed drug test [ 5 Answers ]

On probation for DUI in FLA. Took drug test last week. Probably tested positive for cocaine. They used a panel test and made me wait, but said nothing of the results. Then, they told me to dump the remaining urine in toilet, throw the cup in garbage and leave. Would they revoke without...

View more questions Search