Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAY12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 11:42 AM
    Find movie by plot
    Middle aged woman had flower shop with her sister. Son who is policeman gets killed, son's room-mate falls in love with woman. The son's room-mate is also a policeman woman also has daughter, and yourger son.
    Daughter tired to get her brother's room-mate interested in her, but room-mate is only interested in the mother.
    There is about 18 years different in ages. Room-mate convinces --his former friends mother that age does not matter.
    They run off to mobile, alabama and get marries.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie title from plot [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure what year this movie was made, or who the characters are, but here is part of the plot. A young man is looking for his father who is a judge. The judge has had a sexual encounter with a young lady, and she is demanding that he resign or she will press charges. The boy finds his father,...

Find Movie plot [ 1 Answers ]

Boy in reform camp meets girl in all girl school at a dance

Trying to find a movie by plot. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw it in summer of 1981 at the drive-in. I thought it starred Chuck Norris, but can't find it in his filmography. It's about a martial artist that goes to a remote island where a girl is being held hostage and brainwashed along with lots of others.

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.